Monday, February 18, 2013

5 Meals 1 Day Edition (2)



This was the 2nd round I went to this famous stall. The Remember To Eat @ Kepong [1st time] is awesome famous! Yup, last time, I was indulged only into their desserts. Their famous desserts are as follow:

From left to right: Strawberry, Kiwi,Mange and Honey Dew

My fav was and will definitely be the Honey Dew as it was not too sweet and the taste was really refreshing! Of course, the others deserts including the peanut and sesame seeds (puree) were quite nice as well!


This time, I gave other delicacies as well. The fried dumplings were delicious and crunchy! For the paper chicken, it was almost as good as Serdang's paper chicken! Overall rating: 8.5/10.
Here it is! I am going to reveal the journey one by one following the links below! For now, some of the links are empty! No worries as they will be filled quite fast!(^^)


5 Meals 1 Day Edition (5) - Awet Thai Cafe @ Cheras





























6 comments:

Happy walker said...

no scare later fei si ni ah eat so much~ joking~ XD

Pete said...

ha ha, that reminds me, I haven't been back to this stall for ages liao....time to check it out again....

Huai Bin said...

Whoa! 5 meals in one day is pretty good. That's in Kepong? I've never seen it, cheers for that! :D

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaha, oredy, fei sei loh~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaa~ good that my post remind you of this^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahahaha~ YUP, in Kepong! You must not miss this^^