Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mysterious Fish Valley Semenyih



Photobucket
Another hidden jewel in Semenyih! Yup, 5 years over there wasn't wasted at all! At least, I discovered some great food there (^^) This restaurant located in a super secluded area; however, with the advanced of map tech, I am sure you all can definitely locate it~

Photobucket
The steamed egg was excellent, just nice! The claypot chicken was well-cooked and not too dry! As for the curry fish, it was quite okay since I am not a curry person, it can satisfy me! However, the salt-baked fish was a bit of letdown! According to my friend, it depends! The 1st time she had was ultra nice!

Photobucket
Then, the feast didn't just stopped there. The fried pork was extremely nice despite a bit fatty (><) Good to have vegetable in the menu as there were too many meat in the dishes. I would rated 5/5 for the fried sotong with salted egg !!!! Yes, it was simply amazing to the taste bud! The ubi pork was really a combination of food art. Of course, the price was above average; however, it was quite a nice feast (^^)

 















No comments: