Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bloggers Vanished



Photobucket

I am sure a lot of you might heard of the formation of star from supernova (That's so from my secondary school days). It always fascinates me; yet, our education system in Malaysia still isn't that strong in this particular field. How sad ! I dreamt of becoming an astronaut. Funny?! 

When a star formed, you will be able to see lights in the sky. To honest, the pic above is just merely an optical illusion of light. Anyhow, the star will shine. However, when a star starts to deteriorate, its light will be getting dimmer and dimmer. 

I have been blogging for 5 years ! Omg ! I feel so old. My initial motive was to be famous as Kennysia etc, make a lot of money, and perhaps can be an inspiration to others. Yet, when I decided to take a course that was proven to be time-consuming, I abandoned my blog by bits. Through hardship and happiness, My Little World is always there. So, I wouldn't have the hearts to just remove it just a click.....

Looking at my facebook group - I AM A BLOGGER (^^), I removed 5 bloggers today because their profile was deleted for whatever reasons. Then, my blogroll's blog numbers are decreasing. Yup, bloggers just vanished like that. Of course, I am not saying that you can't delete your blog or facebook; Maybe I am not your best of friends, you will be surprised how I know you that well because I am a good listener.

When you are depressed, don't just cut everything away. I remain anonymous because I will be a stranger to you; but a friend as well. . . Anyway, life goes on (^^) till the day we meet again !!!!~~






8 comments:

vendoline said...

5 tahun?
perghh lamanya....
edy baru 2 tahun...kalau smp 5 thun plan nak dptkan follower 1000+ huhu

Small Kucing said...

a lot of abandon blog out there. Now GFC is gone, I cant' unsubscribe from those abandon/deleted blog

I AM A BLOGGER said...

yup, so long ! All the best in ur goal (^^)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

yup, so sad~ i think blogging is gradually becoming not a hit thing anymore ><

sabree hussin said...

Time really fly and it fly fast

Life's like this ♥ said...

xjion89, your blog post is really inspiring! I’m really serious here ^^ it’s not funny of dreaming urself as an astronaut, at least you have a dream and you shouldn’t be afraid of chasing it!! yeah some bloggers are vanishing and yet there are some new bloggers as well! like me =) I started off a few months ago and I'm pretty sure I’ll continue to blog no matter what!! even when i don’t have readers! the blogging passion will never die!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

yes, it is ~ in jus a blink, I will be in my 50ies..><

I AM A BLOGGER said...

thanks oooo~ Ur comment really give me a lot of optimisms!
Yeah, I shall have a new dream nw (^^) and keep on chasing it until it becomes a reality~

Nvm, I will be ur reader (^^)` keeep in touch ^^