Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Flowery Farewell for Her @Floria Putrajaya



These 2 days, I had been busy farewell-ing a friend of mine! It seems that I am busier during holiday! I have a lot of unfinished chores, works, and even some extra projects to do. Haiz, all of these are most probably my own fault to make myself busy! Anyway, today, this post is specially dedicated for a girl! Yes, not just any girl in town! She is my big sister lah!!!!Hahaha, apparently, she is going to Australia to live with my bro-in-law. So, it is almost 2 months already since she left. Nothing will ever be the same! But, we can't always expect life to be the same, right?

I know that Floria Putrajaya, this event ended a long time already. But, the scent, the colour are still vividly printed in my senses! Yes, this post is for you, my sis! If you read this, aren't you glad that we went for Floria instead of sleeping at home..Hahaha! 

Warning: This post will be filled with photographs! So, please be patient while waiting for the photos to be loaded!~~~Btw, I used one of the photos for Merdeka Celebration Post(^^)@ here~



floria 2010

It was quite far away! Yes, it was within within Putrajaya! But, luckily we managed to find it! After parking the car, we marched into the exhibitions. The admission was free! and, one thing I must complain!!!! It was baking-hot outside; therefore, they should at least prepare for more roofings!



floria 2010

Now, here was the outside area! I bet it would be more beautiful if we come at night. However, due to time constraint, we could only see so much! Those white lanterns should be stunning at night!!~~



floria 2010

Of course, because of the high temperature outside, we quickly went inside the tentsthere! Inside the tent, it was a whole new exhibition of flower arts. I was snapping non-stop on the unique flower arrangement. Haiz, at this moment, I again hope for my DSLR to come into my arms. But, no, I don't have a DSLR, just have to live with my amazing Lumix FS6! Yeah!!!!~~~


floria 2010

This was one of the most amazing items in the tent! Everything was made out of plants, flowers~~~It was very chic!!!~~ It was definitely not easy to make this at all!!!~~

After the flowery visits, we went back home and rested for a while before driving to LCCT! It was quite a ride! Located so far away~~~(><) and We also had our dinner over there @ Old Town! It was by far the worst Old Town in Malaysia!!!! Service bad! Food bad!! Everything bad!!!


floria 2010

There she was! Standing there, worrying that her luggage would exceed the limits! Dear sister, hope that you will have a great start and a great life in Australia! Like the Chinese proverb - The beginning is the hardest (万事起头难)As long as you have the determination, no matter how much time you use, you will definitely find your path there! Enjoy your new life there!



 All the best to you! May you find a fruitful path in Australia!!!!(^^) 





    

5 comments:

fufu said...

oh...sending somebody off?? anywa nice floria! wish i could be there 2yrs later

uLi.佑莉 said...

I still haven't got the chance to go there....Nice ;)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[fufu]yup, sending my sis to Australia lah~~dun worry, i think each year is getting more grand~~

[Uli] hahaha, they will organise each year, i guess. Still hv chance~

Sebastian Workshop said...

Australia also one of my consideration to settle down myself for my future career. Singapore or Australia? I don't know!!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[Sebastian]
How abt Malaysia???hahahahah~~~~
if Spore, it is nearer to ur family~but, a bit congested i think~~

if Australia, the benefits are definitely better in educations, individual~~of coz, it is oso less polluted.

In future career, both countries are also quite promising~~