Thursday, April 23, 2009

The True Meaning of Life (3)




Photobucket


Abandoning my blog is really not my intention. However, to be frank, blog is only a piece of my entire life. Therefore, I think that it is more important to live my life; then, I could share the bits and pieces of my life to everybody via blog.

Currently, I am still doing an assignment due tomorrow( Since when I become so brave to "die" ???hehe) Anyway, had my test today, not so good. But, life is still on. I believe that even life is so down and the energy is so low, there would still be people who had worst lives than yours, but they could live happier than you. So, just don't worry and be happy.

Anyway, let's talk about the sky. I love to lift my head and look at sky occasionally. Every time,I do that, I would have a little surprise. Reasons? Because my sky is always that beautiful and I realised that we rarely appreciate what is around us. I also take things for granted; therefore, what if one day, my sky is not blue anymore. Now, I learn to appreciate the nature~~~

Today, the true meaning of life (3) is getting more interesting and more peculiar. (Don't blame me, blame my life). The advice is:

"Slow down and look up the sky, you will see that life is just as exciting and as beautiful as the sky"


Now~~~ Disappearing again into the mist of doing my work~~~Hopefully, will blog soon(^^)









2 comments:

Calvin Lee said...

If the sky is not blue, take out an umbrella from your bag, coz it's going to rain. (^<^)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, yup, tat is true(^^)