Monday, February 23, 2009

Becoming A Frog From Prince.



Zuma Prince

Yes, everybody, I also play games as well. Finally, after months and months of ZUMA(the name of the game), I finished the 13 stages of the game.

At last, I am the Zuma Frog with rule the space with The Zuma Prince. Haiz, yes, I am becoming a frog at the end! Maybe, this is the true fairytale. If you all remember Shrek, there is nothing wrong of letting go unimportant appearance for love. Oh well, I am again going way off the topic.


Zuma! Rock!


haha~~~~busy - a short post(^^)....well, I still played game. I am so so ashamed!!!!






7 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

Ugh, hate Zuma. Prefer Feeding Frenzy 2. More relaxing and mindless.

Anonymous said...

i have heard of this game before but i never had the patience to play games!

AJ said...

ceh...u r so proud bout urself for being finish the game...haha tel u,i finish the 13stages long time ago loo...haha...
envy u,got time to play game,me ngo si pun no time...T_T

fufu said...

i was a frog before... hahahhaa

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[kOk]
haha, anyway, zuma is quite cool.

[renaye]
U shud try it becoz it can train ur mind.

[KahJoon]
Nope, I have and had a huge amounts of work. But, I still need think to relax.

[fufu]
Me too, an ugly duckling.....haha

Unknown said...

Oooo.....zuma...i juz started playing that game all over agian yesterday. Now at stage 12, damn tired edy...so i see stage 13 is the last game! Yesshhh i'm gonna finish it tonight!! xD

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hehehe, all the best!!!!!!