Friday, August 29, 2008

Xjion89's Moving Dishes + A Little Piano Sonata



Yesterday, my family and I went to KL for helping me to clean my room for my upcoming semester. {No pics this time, after decorate, will add them soon}.It was really a one-day trip. We reached there about 10.30 am and started to pack after collecting the keys from the owner. It was all about cleaning, washing, screaming, rubbing, ... Until around 1.30 pm, it was time for lunch. We went to MONG KOK CHAR CHAN TENG in South City Plaza. Well, before this, me and my sis went there to try. It was okay only, but, quite expensive. But, this time around, the food was very tasty and the price was also reasonable. We all were just full and happy after eating there. I think most probably because we ordered 3 sets of RM9.90 {excluding any taxes} set lunch which consists of a very big portion of main dish, a plate of fruits, a small bowl of soup, and even a glass teo-o-ice. Omg, it was worthed every cent. However, we even added another dish, the CB Cheese Tuna Rice{ Regretted because the portion was very big}.

Below are the few main focus of the meal:

This was not just any normal teh-o-ice. It was huge!!!


Ooo, the LOH SONG Soup was quite nice!



The main attraction of the day- CB Cheese Tuna Rice


Piano Sonata(^^)

Coming up now!!! A little Piano Sonata from me on My 1st Grade 8 Piece Part 1: Prelude and Fugue in A Flat. The original Composer was the great J.S Bach, a significant figure during his period.{His song is not easy to play due to the excessive non-stop fingering in his piece, it is all about harmony in both hands.}


Personally, I still think that I need more practice. But, what had been done could not be undone. Anyway, this piece is only the 1st part of my No.1 song which already took my 1.52 mins to play. It needed a lot of precision in tempo. Moreover, it also required a little staccato in quaver beats! Overall, the song was quite nice to play. One of most favourite(^^)







3 comments:

angelyee said...

Hi..keep up the good work..
Practice makes perfect..

eastcoastlife said...

I like guys who play piano. :) A pity my son refuse to learn it. sigh.

I tried the MongKok Char Chan Teng when I was in KL. I enjoyed the food.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[angelyee]
Thanks. I will keep on practicing.

[eastcoastlife]
ooo, no use forcing him, so, just let him choose what he like. Maybe, he will choose other instruments instead.