Monday, May 5, 2008

Over My Dead Body.......







To be honest, Uni life is not that easy. Well, I am having my study week. But,apparently, I did not do any revision yet. Instead, I watch a few interesting movie.One of them is Over Her Dead Body .

Of course, the main actress is one of my favourite actress Eva Longoria a.k.a Mrs. Parker. Yup, she was able to get the man. Who says that small girl can't get big guy.(hahaha)


In Over Her Dead Body, she died at the beginning of the movie. Then, she tried about everything to break up her almost-to-be hubby and his new love interest. Well, seeing a woman and a ghost fight for a man, that is interesting. At the end, who wins?who loses? Then, you have to watch to find out(or have you watched it?)

It is just a great comedy that will make you laugh your head offf.....not joking...

1 comment:

Maple Shuh Hong said...

LOL, I thought you are going to reason why should we watch this movie. Turns out it's a cliff hanger lol~~~