Sunday, May 4, 2008

Organising My Blog



Well, my blog is still new. Therefore, it is normal

to have some time to organise my blog a.k.a

make my blog "cooler".




Of course, I am not that familiar with how

to customise my blog. So, I would keep my blog

design simple for now.


Hmmm...I think I would start by categorising

my articles...

What should I have?

Fashion.....

Movie......

Song......

MTV.....

Food......

Art........

What else...?

Ah...

Book(even I seldom read)

Photographing....I love to take pics

Travelling

Anime/Cartoon

Personal Feeling

My Pets World

My School life

IT world

lastly,

Secret



I am sure that it would be fun for me to blog. Coz I just love to express in writing.............

By th way, I love to blog in Chinese as well, so , visit my at My Chinese Blog

No comments: