Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



To be honest, I am very busy revising for my final. This year is my first year

that I didn't celebrate Mother's Day. Well, I really hope that I can go home. But,

final is on Monday.

Even though, there would be disappointment to my mother. But, I would try my

best to create a mother's day atmosphere in long distance. Right now, I have been

studying the whole day long. It is really exhausted(it is my bad also), I should have

prepared earlier. Oh well, no use crying now.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow List:

  1. I would talk to her on the phone for 2 hours(Maxis family plan-free 20 hours talktime)
  2. I would sms her mother's day wishes after wishes(She would be very annoyed and ignore my sms, hahaha).
  3. Finally, the ultimate secret gift for my mother. Since I am not there, well the plan is executed by my high commander, Papa and his sub-coordinate, bro.......


Hopefully, the plan will work very well(Crosses my fingerss).



Happy Mother's Day

Chinese Version

No comments: